Duck pooping watery green poop all the time

Same as yesterday i have started tube feeding as well, he is improving but with still heavy lower part.
I have concerned another vet yesterday let me show you his prescription.
This suspension 1 tbsp with 1 litre water, he also suggested to give carbonated mixture .

Attachments

• IMG20220703182002.jpg
    IMG20220703182002.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 2
Have you dewormed them with a real dewormer? I'd deworm him too. Parasites weaken their system even more. You can use Ivermectin Cattle Pour On. Not sure the breed but medium ducks I do 4, sometimes 5 drops and large ducks like Pekins 6 drops. I'd deworm them all.

Have you dewormed them with a real dewormer? I'd deworm him too. Parasites weaken their system even more. You can use Ivermectin Cattle Pour On. Not sure the breed but medium ducks I do 4, sometimes 5 drops and large ducks like Pekins 6 drops. I'd deworm them all.
No we have'nt dewormed him . He is a white pekin duck. He is a domestic duck, doesn't go outside for swimming. He swims or take bath at area inside our home. Is there need of deworming if he takes bath with clean fresh water?

No we have'nt dewormed him . He is a white pekin duck. He is a domestic duck, doesn't go outside for swimming. He swims or take bath at area inside our home. Is there need of deworming if he takes bath with clean fresh water?
Not if he has never gone outside. If he has or you feed them earthworms or minnows, they can carry parasites.

I wish i knew what to tell you. What have you done so far? treatments?
Yes treatment is completed, according to vet the infection does not last for so long and his lower part is swollen because of his fat although i can say it's not that much hard when i touch it but still so swelled.
now i have stop antibiotics and as per prescription again I'm just giving him supplement (lysovit syrup) with cerelac.
add some corriender because he like it so much.
and by hand feeding, he is taking tomatoes, and a feed liquid mixture.
I'm just praying he will recover asap.
i have contact with 3 -5 more people who have ducks but none of them faced this issue (glad to hear) for those.

Is he eating good?
You are feeding him poultry feed along with the cerelac?
had to look up the Lysovit syrup sounds like similar to the liquid B complex we use here.
Does he get any exercise? I see where he swims inside your home do you take him outside at all? does he get any sunshine?

Back
Top Bottom