Duck pooping watery green poop all the time

Is he eating good?
You are feeding him poultry feed along with the cerelac?
had to look up the Lysovit syrup sounds like similar to the liquid B complex we use here.
Does he get any exercise? I see where he swims inside your home do you take him outside at all? does he get any sunshine?
Yes he is eating good enough and yup lysovit is a b complex syrup, i make a mixture of cerelac with lysovit ( giving 4-5 times small half cup), feeding him small pieces of tomatoes by hand and giving him poultry feed in water.
Honestly he mostly live inside home only one time in day he go outside for an hour but have enough space for excercise ( a full lounge ).
From last 2 months he is not going outside because in my city it's about 40 - 45 degree temperature in day time.
So i kept them in air conditioned room ( 7 - 9 hours).

Sounds good as he is eating. I was just wondering if they might be lacking in Vit D since they don't go outside. Might try putting them in your most sunny room so they can get some vit D probably not what's wrong but they do need vit D. How is his walking? the Lysovit should be giving him the Niacin he needs. Are you sure what your seeing with his tummy isn't extra weight? being the vet mentioned it? Pekins can become over weight seems easier than other breeds.

No, the stomach would not have been more full.
When I give them a bath, I put them in the sun so that they can get vitamin D.
He walks normally, but sometimes he hides its feet as if it is in pain, then I bathe it in warm water. From last week he has a bumble foot in his feet so that's why he mostly swim and move his paddles in warm water and i add half tblsp of salt in it as you said before it's good for pain relief 😊.

I have never given my duck's ice water other than what comes out of our spring or well.

Be sure to not let him drink salt water it can cause dehydration.
Take care of that bumble you don't want the infection to spread to joints or get into the blood.

Is ice water is good for duck?
My girl love to eat ice cubes in Summer.
Pretty sure the danger here is just a cold shock, like brain freeze. It's generally not recommended to give animals ice cold treats while its really hot for that reason- But on a normal summer day, in the shade, or in the evening, its a pretty harmless treat I believe. Some ducks will naturally eat ice and snow in the winter, some just seem to like it!

How much tomato are you giving him? I would personally stop with the tomato until he is back to normal. Tomatoes are very high in fructose which can irritate the stomach and bowels causing diarrhea and stomach pains.

Pretty sure the danger here is just a cold shock, like brain freeze. It's generally not recommended to give animals ice cold treats while its really hot for that reason- But on a normal summer day, in the shade, or in the evening, its a pretty harmless treat I believe. Some ducks will naturally eat ice and snow in the winter, some just seem to like it!
Yeah she's just like ice but i will care to not give her anymore.
@Miss Lydia ia there any ointment cream for bumble foot for rapid relief?

If you can get a drawing ointment that might help if it's just starting . Can you post a picture? I just finished treating a chicken hen with bumble and I ended up having to bring her inside because having her foot wrapped in the heat and humidity was keeping the wound from scabbing over, Hers I had to open and get out the infection. She is finally back out with the flock. Soaking in warm salt water is good. I can't imagine an adult duck having trouble with ice. I just wouldn't give her a lot of it.

Back
Top Bottom