Duck question and need answer

Aww that would be wonderful they do have a way of getting into our hearts don't they?
Can we see some pictures?
Here they are.

Ducklings 1.jpg

Duckling's 2.jpg

That is another thing they love to do lol
when I have ducklings or chicks I rarely get anything else done I enjoy so much watching them
I have to force myself away from watching the new chick's and that after I hatch them, because my Bielefelder flock needs me too, and I need to check for more egg's. In the summer time heat, I also need to make sure that they have plenty of water since I live over here in the Arizona desert.

April 29 2023.jpg

Bielefelder flock 2023.jpg

I have to force myself away from watching the new chick's and that after I hatch them, because my Bielefelder flock needs me too, and I need to check for more egg's. In the summer time heat, I also need to make sure that they have plenty of water since I live over here in the Arizona desert.

View attachment 3535983

View attachment 3535985
Yes we can’t forget about the older ones :)

View attachment 3535983

View attachment 3535985
Beautiful chickens :love

Back
Top Bottom