~ Duck RP ~

(Can someone please create a lead female for either the Flying Flock, or Webbed Swimmers Flock? Thanks!)
Ariana swam in a pond. Quack flew in the air and looked around to see what was ahead of him. He saw a small stream, and since that wasn't nearly as good as the pond they remained there. Ariana dove under the water. Her head popped back up "Hey Quack" she yelled. Quack jumped in the water and said "Hey!"

Last edited:
(Lavender) I hope my flock doesn't find out we're together, they would freak out and take us away from each other! You of course are the leader of your own flock so you have no worries but what if my flock finds out?
(Nutters) I won't let anyone take you away, they are probably long gone anyway, no worries.

(Lavender) I hope my flock doesn't find out we're together, they would freak out and take us away from each other! You of course are the leader of your own flock so you have no worries but what if my flock finds out?
(Nutters) I won't let anyone take you away, they are probably long gone anyway, no worries.

Lavender is still a little worried, she loves Nutters ike crazy, she loves him too much to be taking away, so, on a bed where her farmers porch is, she tells her father (Which died) to make sure she gets to be with Nutters forever, then she dozes off to sleep.

Name: Melanie
Flock: Riverflock
History: has actually attacked humans
Personality: hates humans. Is generally nice towards other ducks.
Picture:
white-duck-water.jpg

Username: ChicknsRock

Lavender is still a little worried, she loves Nutters ike crazy, she loves him too much to be taking away, so, on a bed where her farmers porch is, she tells her father (Which died) to make sure she gets to be with Nutters forever, then she dozes off to sleep.

The next morning, Lavender was even MORE worried! She was pacing herself and refused to beg, you could tell she had something on her mind.
(Nutters) "What is on your mind? Something is bothering you."
(Lavender) "Oh, it's nothing, I just ate too much."

Back
Top Bottom