Duck severely limping

I was going to get the B complex at the feed store but we’re all out. So I grabbed what I thought to be the next best thing.

Is there anything I can buy at the pharmacy or grocery store that will do the trick. Will human vitamin B complex work and what would be the dosage?

I use B complex or super b complex tablets. You can crush them in food or a little water, or give a 1/2 tablet orally. They have all b vitamins including thiamin’s, riboflavin, niacin, b12, etc.

Hard to say what may be going on, but we all know Pekins at any age can come down with a niacin deficiency so I would start there with the Durvet liquid B complex 1 ml over a small amount of treat she likes. Keep her from overdoing and right now walking as far as she was is over doing. I would also keep her from the drakes even when outside altogether while she is like this. It maybe something else entirely but we have to start somewhere. Rest, water therapy making sure she doesn't have to jump down from the pool and the B complex, and see how she is by the first of next week.
I was out doing errands today when I was near a different feed store and found they had the duravet B Complex in stock. is this the one you were talking about?

Attachments

• DF891297-4F62-4D24-B1F9-665CA4D886FC.jpeg
    DF891297-4F62-4D24-B1F9-665CA4D886FC.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom