Duck TV!!! 📺

Here’s a video of little Blu the call duck. I’m wondering if little Blue is a drake or a hen... I can’t figure it out. The noise doesn’t sound like a girl or a boy... Blu’s counterpart, Valentine, is definitely a male and has the raspy voice. Sorry for the bad video quality, I was trying to hold Blue in one hand and my phone in the other. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :D
@Isaac 0 or @Miss Lydia any ideas?

Sounds like a Female to me.

Sounds like a Female to me.
Thanks much! I’m very glad to hear this! My numbers are still off so I’ll be on a search for a couple more females! :) Now I have 5 males and 3 females so I’ll work on adding some females to the group. Right now there is no fighting and everyone gets along well but if there is, before I get more females, then I will separate a couple of the males.

I have SO many videos, lol.

The crested is our male name Pixie. The rest are our females. The Cayuga is named Olive, the Swedish blue is Lily and the Indian Runner is Daisy.

Lily is the one who broke her leg and had surgery. She will always have about 60% functionality with it but that is better than nothing. :)

Another video:
Doesnt she do great on that leg ! What a girl !

Pixie looks like a bit of a charmer :love

Here's some ducky bickering :p (that's what this is, right? Any idea who won the argument?) I like how afterward they're just like "ok let's drink water"

Aww! That was a funny video! You have very cute ducks! I have never seen ducks do that, it’s quite entertaining! I felt like I was watching a reality tv show... :p:pop:pop

Aww! Darling babies and a great video! Is that one crested? Do they have names? :love :pop

One of them is crested, but I'm resisting the urge to name them in case I have to get rid of males. I named the duck with the most black on it Stripe after the boss gremlin because it hatched first and kind of bossed the other ones around at first. Yeah I'm a weirdo.

One of them is crested, but I'm resisting the urge to name them in case I have to get rid of males. I named the duck with the most black on it Stripe after the boss gremlin because it hatched first and kind of bossed the other ones around at first. Yeah I'm a weirdo.
Aww. I think that’s a funny name. They are quite adorable! I have one named crazy because of how much it moved around in the egg! :oops::p

Hopefully you’ll have a lot of females. Good luck with your ducks! :)

Back
Top Bottom