Duck TV!!! šŸ“ŗ

Yes I will post another video of them talking, probably tommorow. Thanks for all the help youā€™ve given me. I know you are quite busy. Iā€™m thinking that the pied is for sure a drake. I might take a video when I put the guineas away tonight but most likely tommorow when I wake up. :D

You're Welcome! I'll be here waiting for the video. :D

You're Welcome! I'll be here waiting for the video. :D
Thanks. I went out to get a video of the ducks but they were sleeping and wouldnā€™t make any noise... I guess I will get a video in the morning... :gig :th:oops: they looked at me like ā€œwhat are you doing out here interrupting our beauty sleep!?!ā€ Lol

Itā€™s time for a break from the dux are good flicks. So as a community service and because you expect me to educate all ya all.. (see I learnted Southie speak
Thatā€™s the best commercial yet! At least it wasnā€™t about the evils of ducks... I may have actually enjoyed it!
:p :pop:pop

Hereā€™s the videos of the two call ducks quacking. The blue fawn is Blu and the pied is Valentine. Iā€™m thinking that Valentine is definitely a drake. Blue Iā€™m not sure, it makes all kinds of noises that donā€™t sound like either. I was wondering if it was a drake because of the new feathers coming in.

Thatā€™s the best commercial yet! At least it wasnā€™t about the evils of ducks... I may have actually enjoyed it!
:p :pop:pop
It was about the evil of dux!

Didnā€™t you see what that dux did to the poor pig. It was only karma that punished the dux.. the moral being you Dux coddlers need to beware and change your ways or karma will get you too..

(buy em books and they just eat the pages)

It was about the evil of dux!

Didnā€™t you see what that dux did to the poor pig. It was only karma that punished the dux.. the moral being you Dux coddlers need to beware and change your ways or karma will get you too..

(buy em books and they just eat the pages)
Sorry Ralphie but I still believe the dux was innocent, he was just trying to do his job! Forgot to mention I had a big glass of Kool-Aid for breakfast this morning while admiring the beautiful dux... :p :lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom