Duck TV!!! 📺

Pics
We’re they packed In the attic?
Yes they were packed away in a box in the attic at my great grandma (that passed away a couple of years ago’s house). Her house is like one block or less from the farm way out in the country and my cousin is living there now so he cleaned out her house and gave me a lot of things that he found there. It’s really cool some of the things I’ve acquired. Lots of old dolls and one from 1912! :)

Yep! It was my great grandpa’s family’s! My grandma has one that’s even older than that one! I really did find some interesting books in that box most all from the 1800! My favorites were homers Odyssey and Tom Sawyer! Lots of old classics!

Cool!

My grandfather was a book hoarder, so I have inherited some of his books most of which are classics, He did have at least twenty old bibles, I'd love to bring them in the house, but they smell like dust, not sure how to get rid of that.

Cool!

My grandfather was a book hoarder, so I have inherited some of his books most of which are classics, He did have at least twenty old bibles, I'd love to bring them in the house, but they smell like dust, not sure how to get rid of that.
Awesome isn’t it! 20 bibles!!!! Wow! These have a slight mildew smell but I put scented dryer sheets in between them and it helped. It’s really neat to inherit Old things passed down through generations I am one that really appreciates the stories behind them. :)

My two Cayuga ducklings at exactly 3 weeks of age who had to go inside our kitchen for a short time since it was raining. Just for entertainment purposes this little video.
I’m excited to see how fast they grow and look forward to knowing their gender in the future... their first feathers start peeping out their here and there too

My two Cayuga ducklings at exactly 3 weeks of age who had to go inside our kitchen for a short time since it was raining. Just for entertainment purposes this little video.
I’m excited to see how fast they grow and look forward to knowing their gender in the future... their first feathers start peeping out their here and there too
They are absolutely adorable @Stipenvlerk ! Do they have names? It’s always so much fun to watch them grow up into beautiful big ducks!

I feel a need to remind you of the true intentions of Dux!

I found this 1942 documentary on dux activity.

D0587125-D3F8-4698-A7D5-2059B02BB6C9.png

Back
Top Bottom