Duck walking on tip toes???

Did you get the Liquid B complex? @Mo_b216
So she hasn't shown any improvement. Yesterday evening it seemed as though she was straining a minute before she used the bathroom. Today, my husband said she was laying around while he was in there pen cleaning up. She didnt use the bathroom in about an hour and a half until he picked her up. Her poop is clear with white in it. Is this possible with the Liquid B complex? I tried to search causes and some things mention impaction. She is still eating and drinking. She can only stand for so long and then will lay to eat. When she first stands, it takes her a minute to get stable on her feet. She has times that she's active and then other times she lays around. Also, today she at times will put her tail to the side. I don't know if I have 2 different issues going on here or if they are related. Have you seen this before? Sorry for the long post!

I’m a little confused.:) Does your post mean she has been on the liquid b complex with no improvement or you are wondering if the b complex will help?

I’m a little confused.:) Does your post mean she has been on the liquid b complex with no improvement or you are wondering if the b complex will help?
I have given 2 doses of the Liquid b complex. I was wondering if that could change the look of her poop. With the new symptoms, I wasnt sure if something else may be going on. I found somewhere online that poop being clear and with white it could be a sign of impaction. So that along with the other thing she has started has me worried.

When the dog spooked her could she have injured herself? Run into anything? How old is she? How are you giving the Liquid BComplex?
It wasnt a dog that spooked her. I dont know how she may have hurt her leg. Could have been getting in and out of the pool maybe. Not sure. She is 10 weeks old. I am giving the liquid B complex on a little bit of kale. Yesterday I put a little feed with the complex and gave it to her before feeding all the ducks.

It wasnt a dog that spooked her. I dont know how she may have hurt her leg. Could have been getting in and out of the pool maybe. Not sure. She is 10 weeks old. I am giving the liquid B complex on a little bit of kale. Yesterday I put a little feed with the complex and gave it to her before feeding all the ducks.
20181031_221711.jpg
Is this the correct stuff?

It’s possible something else is going on. If she’s only had 2 doses of b complex, give it some time. Give it to her for about a week.

My ducks have clear poop with white froth all the time. And I notice that’s when they have drank a lot but it’s been awhile since they ate.

Back
Top Bottom