Duck with Breathing problems

Is she still laying eggs? yellow discharge can be from an egg breaking inside of her but what did the discharge look like that came out of her nose? Was it clear or did it have color to it?
She is laying eggs it was yellow the discharge

Thank you i really appreciate
Good morning i don’t know if you remember me you help me a lot with a duck a rescue after been attacked by a dog he is doing just fine but now i have another problem maybe you can give some advice my little duckling she is 7 weeks old she barely goes outside so she is not hot and she is always tired and her beak is open she has diarrea too she always hanging around with my dogs i don’t know if she is mimicking them but she looks tired. And the last pic is the duck i rescue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 1
Good morning i don’t know if you remember me you help me a lot with a duck a rescue after been attacked by a dog he is doing just fine but now i have another problem maybe you can give some advice my little duckling she is 7 weeks old she barely goes outside so she is not hot and she is always tired and her beak is open she has diarrea too she always hanging around with my dogs i don’t know if she is mimicking them but she looks tired. And the last pic is the duck i rescue
Thank you

Your rescue looks so much better I am glad to hear he recovered. As for your 7-week-old what do you feed and are you giving treats and supplements? usually, mouth breathing is from being too warm but can also mean respiratory illness. Is the ducking eating your dog's food. My ducks love dry dog food and would probably eat canned also if they could get it. Just wondering if this maybe upsetting your duckling's tummy.

Your rescue looks so much better I am glad to hear he recovered. As for your 7-week-old what do you feed and are you giving treats and supplements? usually, mouth breathing is from being too warm but can also mean respiratory illness. Is the ducking eating your dog's food. My ducks love dry dog food and would probably eat canned also if they could get it. Just wondering if this maybe upsetting your duckling's tummy.Thank you for replying no she is not allowed to eat dog food i don’t see her sick but i don’t know if i should give her antibiotics she eats a lot meal worms loves them and peas and her food

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1
Feed and treats look good. How long has the duckling been breathing like this? any discharge from nares or eyes?
How is your chicken that was having problems?
does your duck cough?

Last edited:
That's great news my little duck cry at night do you know when they stop cr shush OK state jet application South Africa so Waseca mental look at me kisses thank you for calling ICP. My name is Rhyna. Are you going to be having yourself with somebody else? Can I get the spelling of your first name please? Can I get the spelling of the first name please is 70
She is better i gave her antibiotics i don’t see any discharge on her
That was not my message weir my question was do you know at what time little ducks stop crying at night

It's lonely can you get it a friend? a safe mirror can help too and a stuffed animal. But a friend is what it really needs. Has your Muscovy befriended it?

Back
Top Bottom