Duck won’t stop farting

Thinking more on this, you become very rich being the owner of Nugget.
I mentioned earlier about harnessing her farts to make rocket fuel, well have you thought of contacting NASA?
The other idea was if Max Spielberg gets WIND of this Nugget might be his next big star, he could make Nugget in to some kind of super hero or the other angle Nugget could have cities in fear of her breaking wind.
I can see the scenes now, mass panic as thousands flee to escape the dreaded Nugget the Farting Duck.

Thinking more on this, you become very rich being the owner of Nugget.
I mentioned earlier about harnessing her farts to make rocket fuel, well have you thought of contacting NASA?
The other idea was if Max Spielberg gets WIND of this Nugget might be his next big star, he could make Nugget in to some kind of super hero or the other angle Nugget could have cities in fear of her breaking wind.
I can see the scenes now, mass panic as thousands flee to escape the dreaded Nugget the Farting Duck.
Nugget the farting duck better make the headlines or else I’m suing. I need to make them coins

This is hilarious, but on a more serious note I honestly would be inclined to think that if not one, but two ducks are farting that something they are eating whether their feed, treats or a plant nearby is causing gastrointestinal issues.

Back
Top Bottom