Duckies and Chicks, Oh My!

saxgoddess25

Songster
Dec 26, 2020
Tacoma, WA
Hi all! I had a thread in the ducks area about the new ducks I got a couple of weeks ago, and last night I added chicks. :) Thought I'd make a little thread over here to post the cute.

Buffy, the Buff Orpington:

IMG_20210205_161125.jpg

Apparently the food dish is the best bed:
IMG_20210205_180549.jpg

And Duckies! (Pic of them is from last week. I need to get an updated one)
IMG_20210129_165437.jpg

May I also say that I feel that I'm really a farmer again. I was up at 0400 this morning (I get up that early to get ready for work), cleaning out my duck brooder because my stupid butt was too lazy to do it last night. 😒

Hi all! I had a thread in the ducks area about the new ducks I got a couple of weeks ago, and last night I added chicks. :) Thought I'd make a little thread over here to post the cute.

Buffy, the Buff Orpington:

View attachment 2518643

Apparently the food dish is the best bed:
View attachment 2518644
And Duckies! (Pic of them is from last week. I need to get an updated one)
View attachment 2518646
Sooooooo adorable!! I am seriously considering adding some ducks to my menagerie!! What breeds do you have?
And congratulations on your new babies!

Sooooooo adorable!! I am seriously considering adding some ducks to my menagerie!! What breeds do you have?
And congratulations on your new babies!
The three black and yellow ones are Rouens (they are seriously the friendliest of the bunch. They'll snatch greens out of my hands and tilt their heads back and forth when I'm talking to them like they're trying to figure out what I'm saying) and the brown ones are Khaki Campbells.

The chicks I just got yesterday are two Buff Orpingtons and two Buff Brahmas. :)

Back
Top Bottom