Duckling Cam!

Things are getting started on the next hatch:

We're live again as of last night!

ETA: The one that seems to be unzipping this AM was a mis-pip, but doesn't seem to be having much trouble. There were two internal pips when I candled this AM (the last egg on the right, and one of the middle ones, I've forgotten.)

Last edited:
I just got home and was able to check on the hatch. 5/7 eggs have pipped. The other two are still kicking and peeping.
woot.gif
I love hearing that lil peep.

As of this AM 6/7 have pipped. Only the first to pip was a mispip! The last one is still alive, just seems to be taking their sweet time. I REALLY hope egg 05-06 hatches today.

For hatches later this year I'm not using the LG incubator as much. I've never had such issues with late hatches as I have had these last two hatches where I incubated almost entirely in the LG. Hatch 07 is incubating in the Brisnea until lockdown, when they'll get moved to the LG (The LG has more room and I have the camera in there.)

As of this AM 6/7 have pipped. Only the first to pip was a mispip! The last one is still alive, just seems to be taking their sweet time. I REALLY hope egg 05-06 hatches today.

For hatches later this year I'm not using the LG incubator as much. I've never had such issues with late hatches as I have had these last two hatches where I incubated almost entirely in the LG. Hatch 07 is incubating in the Brisnea until lockdown, when they'll get moved to the LG (The LG has more room and I have the camera in there.)
Boy are they taking their time. LOL They really like to make ya sweat. I hope all hatch and we get to see at least 1 today.

I've been watching 05-07 unzip all afternoon I think hope we'll have a hatch soon!

I actually think I might be able to make a nice animated gif of this unzip, which would be way better than the drawing I link folks now when I try to explain unzipping.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom