duckling contest

Can there possibly be too many photos of ducklings?
I cannot get enough of these birds.
They are beautiful!

love.gif

Beth

Here are my pics

Po and Ming Ming (R.I.P) Pekins - Po is my duckling she's on the right.

Jet -- DD's Dark Mallard

Chip -- DD's standard Mallard

Our newest batch 4 stadard Mallards and 1 dark Mallard. DH named one Donald and the rest will be greek god names from DD's Percy Jackson books but we are waiting to see what sex they are. So far we just call them all duck duck lol.

Here's my Swedish ducklings I hatched last Thursday and Friday ^_^ They are so stinkin cute!

This is my keeper duckling. It is a blue duckling that was made by 2 blue parents! Very rare to get blue chicks out of blue to blue breeding :D

This is the same ducklings with his 3 brothers and sisters who are black swedish. Yes..he is sleeping :lol::lol:

Will a winner be chosen? Is there a prize?

Here's my Swedish ducklings I hatched last Thursday and Friday ^_^ They are so stinkin cute!
This is my keeper duckling. It is a blue duckling that was made by 2 blue parents! Very rare to get blue chicks out of blue to blue breeding
big_smile.png

This is the same ducklings with his 3 brothers and sisters who are black swedish. Yes..he is sleeping
lol.png
lol.png

Will a winner be chosen? Is there a prize?

Awww!!! I want some swedishs really bad but I haven't found any.

my crested duckling i got with my geeselings best pic i have of here when she was lil i got alot more ducklings just havent taken any new pics yet try to take some soon befor they get their big feathers

Back
Top Bottom