DUCKLING DIAPERS?

BackyardAnita

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 18, 2012
Is there such thing as duckling diapers? I was just curious if i was able to make a duckling diaper. If there is such thing, does anybody know how to make one?

Yes some people do sell duckling sized ones but they aren't as popular due to the fact ducklings outgrow them so quickly.

I bought one each for my ducks and they were petrified of them.
I bought size large, you can have mine if your interested? They also come with the inserts

You can also make one from a sock. Google that. Then you use a cut maxi insert. We used these for a long time when we lived in the city with a mallard and a pekin. We loved this for them when they were tiny. They could sleep with us on the couch!

You can also make one from a sock. Google that. Then you use a cut maxi insert. We used these for a long time when we lived in the city with a mallard and a pekin. We loved this for them when they were tiny. They could sleep with us on the couch!
What a great idea! I'll try that!
thumbsup.gif

I got the duckling diaper pack online (the one that has a few sizes as your duck grows) and the "newborn" size is twice as big as my call. . .I guess she'll just make some messes for a few weeks until she's big enough.

Back
Top Bottom