Duckling died. Why. Attached graphic picture

O
What is the niacin content? that is the important ingredient. All the B's in the B complex seem to get them over this alot faster.
Does the local feed store carry cattle items? The liquid B complex is in the cattle area.
I'm going to cancel my out of town car appointment and stay home with her. She's worse today. It's so upsetting to not be able to get a vet appointment when you need it. I will go to the feed store. Promptly. Are you around today?

Be sure to get a 1 ml syringe so you can give her the liquid B tiny drops right into her bill or along her bill. If she isn't eating or drinking very good. No needle necessary all you have to do is peel off the aluminum foil on top of the bottle and pull out with the syringe what you need. If you can't find a syringe a dropper from a bottle will work.

Be sure to get a 1 ml syringe so you can give her the liquid B tiny drops right into her bill or long her bill. If she isn't eating or drinking very good. No needle necessary all you have to do is peel off the aluminum foil on top of the bottle and pullo ut with the syringe what you

Back
Top Bottom