Duckling extravaganza *Runner, Saxony, Magpie, and Silver Appleyard*

Just one picture tonight. My camera died on me!

They are all starting to come out of their shells but the Silver appleyards are still sassy little things!

Just one picture tonight. My camera died on me!

They are all starting to come out of their shells but the Silver appleyards are still sassy little things!

love.gif
LOL...love sassy!

I don't have pictures but I do have a little report.

The blue magpie drake wormed his way in to Shane's dads heart and will be going to live with him after all...at drake camp. I still think we should go grab him a gaggle of girls but we will let him get used to having ducks in general first. He has decided to name him grasshopper (lol!) since our girl is cricket.

He is a doll baby so I am glad he is going to live just down the road a bit. General consensus says we should not order when ordering pairs is required as we are not fond of letting anybody go
lau.gif

From my personal experience with grasshoppers and ducks, he will be the ONLY Grasshopper in the yard
gig.gif

I don't have pictures but I do have a little report.

The blue magpie drake wormed his way in to Shane's dads heart and will be going to live with him after all...at drake camp. I still think we should go grab him a gaggle of girls but we will let him get used to having ducks in general first. He has decided to name him grasshopper (lol!) since our girl is cricket.

He is a doll baby so I am glad he is going to live just down the road a bit. General consensus says we should not order when ordering pairs is required as we are not fond of letting anybody go
lau.gif

Where did you order your 'lings? Shane's dad getting started on ducks. That's sweet!

Standing by for pics.
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom