Duckling extravaganza *Runner, Saxony, Magpie, and Silver Appleyard*

I love puppy pic too and those lings are so adorable.. Do you have activated charcoal that can really help with upset tummy in puppies and animals and humans.
smile.png

I love puppy pic too and those lings are so adorable.. Do you have activated charcoal that can really help with upset tummy in puppies and animals and humans.
smile.png
I don't but I have been meaning to pick some up. I have celiac disease and I've heard that that helps a lot if you get glutened. I don't eat out or at other peoples houses if I can help it. But I do occasionally get dust from the duck food in my face. So it would be a good thing to have on hand.

Precious 'lings! Cute pup, too!
:) Thanks

I'm having a bit of a creative brain fart. I need to do duckling pictures but I'm feeling like it needs to be over the top cute. My brain is not wanting to let me be creative today though! This calls for coffee (at 8pm lol).

I really need to take new pictures!! Tonight I was watching them run around and it hit me how dang big the Sassafrass silver appleyards are getting and the Saxonies are not much behind.

Also, ouch. I really thought the Silver appleyards would of mellowed a bit by now but they bite so hard LOL! I hope Gypsy is nicer as an adult. Asher will go to drake camp(not freezer camp)..he is a bully already!

I really love the personalities of the magies and the saxonies so far. Nova is a bit sassy at times too but ah well.

New pics soon.

Oh and Grasshopper, the boy magpie has such a freckled bill. Adorable!

Back
Top Bottom