Duckling lethargic and breathing strange

I’ve just given it some electrolyte water and it seems to have perked up a bit
When you are feeding brewers yeast/nutritional yeast mix one tablespoon of yeast per 1 cup of the starter feed. If you have vitamin water for them, what we did was mix some of the vitamin water with the food. The niacin is really important for the ducklings, they may look fine now but from forums I have read the ducks will grow to be riddled with painful health issues.

When you are feeding brewers yeast/nutritional yeast mix one tablespoon of yeast per 1 cup of the starter feed. If you have vitamin water for them, what we did was mix some of the vitamin water with the food. The niacin is really important for the ducklings, they may look fine now but from forums I have read the ducks will grow to be riddled with painful health issues.
Ok Thankyou!

If I were you I'd get some B-complex and start him/her on that asap too. I have no idea where you are but if you've got Tractor supply they will have it. this is what you want. 1ml over a treat he will eat right up so he gets the whole amount.
IMG_0251.JPG

Can you give us your state or country and have someone you trust pick up the liquid BComplex TSC will bring it out to your car you don’t even have to go inside.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom