Duckling seizure

Every single time I walk into that room I say "hi babies" and talk to them as I approach the brooder. But obviously me actually stepping into the brooder was a whole other ball game. Thanks a lot!
Definitely they don't know your the friendly Giant and not a Duck eating monster...:frow

They are in the very front room of my house.. it's kind of an "office" of sorts, nothing is in that room aside from papers. This room and the kitchen is separated by my living room. I'm not sure what kind of heat bulb I have.. it is from TSC....? Now I'm really confused haha.

** edit - this is the heat bulb...
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/producers-pride-2-pack-120v-e26-250w-red-heat-bulbs
Then it sounds like we can rule out Teflon poisoning. I'm assuming from your earlier posts we can rule out hardware disease also.
What's left is possible neurological problems from genetics, some other kind of disease, lack of proper nutrients and vitamins, or a mysterious illness. Hopefully others will be able to give more suggestions that can help get you some answers.

Then our sounds like we're can rule out Teflon poisoning. I'm assuming from your earlier posts we can rule out hardware disease also.
What's left is possible neurological problems from genetics, some other kind of disease, lack of proper nutrients and vitamins, or a mysterious illness. Hopefully others will be able to give more suggestions that can help get you some answers.
I'm not thinking any of that because too young.
Neurological possibly but I'm not one to jump the gun too quickly on illness..

I had something similar happen when my ducks were about 3 weeks. I went in there and one was on its side twitching and just looked like it was dying. My husband did some quick thinking and jumped in a warm shower with it and gently massaged the duck's chest. It quickly revived and has been fine since (they are 6 months now). I don't know if it was a seizure, cold, choking or what.

Back
Top Bottom