Duckling shrink-wrapped please help!!!

How long should I give them before putting them in a border the active one is terrorizing the week one ? The third egg I have is in a separate incubator now it piped but not zipped that one always looked a day or two behind one candleing

My first and second one are both doing very well. They are a little fluff balls running around the border eating drinking and pooping... Amazing they went from barely being able to stand to running eating and drinking in 24 hours .

My third one has hatched I had to full assist because her foot was over her head in the egg. When she finally came out early this morning her yolk sac was not fully absorbed . I put her back in the incubator with egg still attached for 6 to 8 hours . I noticed her kicking trying to get away from that egg and I was afraid it was going to rupture so I wrapped her in a wet cloth and put her in a small bowl in the incubator for a few more hours. It looks like it’s gone now. She is sleeping a lot but so did the other two so I’m hoping she will catch up with the others by tomorrow.

Like anything you’ve never done before I was stressed and think I was doing the wrong thing the whole time. But I followed everyone’s advice on here and fingers crossed I think all three will be OK

Back
Top Bottom