Duckling with a hurt or possibly broken neck...

Just wanted to say my duck is great-we vet wrapped it for a long time and eventually put her back with the other ducks and she healed:) thank you God!
wee.gif

Well, she died.

She somehow got on her back, and when I got to her she was dieing.
She basically died, I revived her.

Then, within minutes, she died again...
sad.png

In my hands...
I know this is years later but how long did the duck survive after noticing the neck? We think our duck fell of the ramp from the coop to the ground. And he died with in a couple of hours 😢😢😢

As horrible as it might sound I accidentally stepped on my baby ducklings neck , at first his neck was hanging all the way to the floor , he couldn’t really move but after an hour he was able to pick his head a bit more . He now just rarely walks since he keeps falling his head is also leaned on one side , took him to the vet gave me medicine but vet didn’t do a X-ray so not sure if broken or not SOMEON PLZ HELP ME WHAT TO DO :(

As horrible as it might sound I accidentally stepped on my baby ducklings neck , at first his neck was hanging all the way to the floor , he couldn’t really move but after an hour he was able to pick his head a bit more . He now just rarely walks since he keeps falling his head is also leaned on one side , took him to the vet gave me medicine but vet didn’t do a X-ray so not sure if broken or not SOMEON PLZ HELP ME WHAT TO DO :(
I believe his head is not broken he still able to look around eat and drink water .

Back
Top Bottom