Ducklings and yarn. Any experience?

I hadn't looked in the 'bator for awhile so I walked in and THERE'S A MAGPIE DUCKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since she hatched today her name is patricia! I AM SO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!! (So happy that I spelled happy wrong..)
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
ya.gif

I can't believe I missed It! I'm am hereby glued to the 'bator! And guess which one it was? MD the one who kept rocking!
Here's the darling!

Sing it with me!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY, JOY!

[COLOR=333333]I hadn't looked in the 'bator for awhile so I walked in and THERE'S A MAGPIE DUCKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since she hatched today her name is patricia! I AM SO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!! (So happy that I spelled happy wrong..) :celebrate :weee :love :ya [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I can't believe I missed It! I'm am hereby glued to the 'bator! And guess which one it was? MD the one who kept rocking![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Here's the darling![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Sing it with me!!!!!!!!!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY, JOY![/COLOR]
Oh man!!! How exciting!!!! Cant wait to see more!!

Back
Top Bottom