DUCKLINGS are coming!!!

Haha, thanks guys!! ! What was yours like??? Here is a picture of the inside .. I have some toy mirrors and ribbons!! I’m soooo nervous!!!! I can’t wait until they get here.... I literally made sure I did not schedule patients this week.. just so I could be completely attentive to them!! Haha my husband also took off from work!!

I am using Mazuri waterfowl starter... seems like really good food!! I have heat lamp, a heat plate , and some other thing too so that if I move them hey have heat!! Lol
029DAAE2-73A4-4D31-BE4F-48C4E6B3FC80.jpeg
029DAAE2-73A4-4D31-BE4F-48C4E6B3FC80.jpeg
B1A1CC20-499E-42E9-9CC3-A0918F197B62.png

HAHA I have a special shirt coming for Gabriel ( my doggie ) that says
“FBI Special agent Gabriel- Giovanni
Predator protection department”

Hahaha I’ll take pictures when it gets here!!
You guys are so great... it has really been such a pleasure reading all your posts all summer and learning so
Much from all of you!!! 💕💕🌻🦋

Haha, thanks guys!! ! What was yours like??? Here is a picture of the inside .. I have some toy mirrors and ribbons!! I’m soooo nervous!!!! I can’t wait until they get here.... I literally made sure I did not schedule patients this week.. just so I could be completely attentive to them!! Haha my husband also took off from work!!

I am using Mazuri waterfowl starter... seems like really good food!! I have heat lamp, a heat plate , and some other thing too so that if I move them hey have heat!! Lol
View attachment 2351772View attachment 2351772View attachment 2351773
You need to charge your phone here too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom