Ducklings shipped!

DuckyGurl

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 8, 2011
In front of my computer
My ducklings from Holderread's have been shipped! So of course, I'm anxiously tracking them. They were checked in at the PO in Oregon at 5 yesterday. The USPS tracker says they should get here Friday! Isn't that too long?!?! I really hope they come tomorrow instead!

Thats exciting! My firs holderreads shipment shipped out last night! What kind of shipping did you get priority or the faster one? (cant think of what it is called right now.)

My ducklings from Holderread's have been shipped! So of course, I'm anxiously tracking them. They were checked in at the PO in Oregon at 5 yesterday. The USPS tracker says they should get here Friday! Isn't that too long?!?! I really hope they come tomorrow instead!
Did you get an e-mail from Holderread's? -- I also have some birds coming from them -- they said Thursday (which goes with the experience I have had ordering in the past years) but the tracker says Friday for mine also. If you received an e-mail from them, you can go with what they have said. they have always been 100% accurate in the past.

I did get an email but no arrival date. Thanks Nyssa, that makes me feel better!!! And when I ordered, there was only the priority (i think) option on the form....not express. :/ I think, anyways.

Back
Top Bottom