Ducklings - Spring 2020

Thankfully you won't be using them for meat so that is good. My ducks are part of the family, they are my duck children lol. They all have names so it's nice to know you will take care of them. I mainly breed for show purposes so if you do want to get into that then the birds will be the breed of standard in the specific breed.

I haven't shipped a bird before. I don't want to put the birds in anymore stress or have anything happen to them during shipping so I would rather meet at halfway point or deliver them. Have plenty of time til spring so can always get back to me.
Sounds good!

Also Paco looks sooo photogenic!
Gretchen and Gilda like to sleep in the yard. One of my fav pictures I've gotten.

Attachments

• 2ducks.jpg
    2ducks.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 6
Sounds good!

Also Paco looks sooo photogenic!
Gretchen and Gilda like to sleep in the yard. One of my fav pictures I've gotten.

Paco loves pictures and attention. I took this picture today, the funny thing is he was in his pool and jumped right up on my nephew's tricycle and just stood there all regal! He defenitly has a personality!

Attachments

• Resized952019082295104614954147.jpg
    Resized952019082295104614954147.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 5
You are able to post yes try posting same to your state thread go to forums put you state in and search you would meat others also

Back
Top Bottom