Ducklings week 3.

When you mean out does that mean in a secure pen an coop?
Yes they have a pen, coop pool etc. they can’t get out and roam just in their area. They are up walking around the pen now I keep checking on them, he/she seems to be walking ok, I’m just so worried about the bow legs I feel so bad I am not sure how to fix it I hope that the vitamins and food help

If this has been going on for a while it will take a little longer for the complex to work. How are you giving it? And how much?
I give them 1 mg a day to each duck, I put it in a little bit of water for each duck. I make sure they drink it. Because I tried to give it to them myself but it didn’t work well. Can I put it in their food?

If your going to put it on their food only give as much food as they will eat at one time. Or get meal worms duckling love mealworms. You just want to make sure they are getting the full dose each. You could even try little green peas thawed many on here say their duckling eat the liquid b over peas an meal worms

If your going to put it on their food only give as much food as they will eat at one time. Or get meal worms duckling love mealworms. You just want to make sure they are getting the full dose each. You could even try little green peas thawed many on here say their duckling eat the liquid b over peas an meal worms
Okay, giving them mealworms, I need to go get the grit correct

I want to say thank you for all the advice and help! I appreciate it so much. They seem to slowly be getting much better. Man do they grow quick!

Back
Top Bottom