ducklings

dzros

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2020
I just ordered from Metzer Farms (which I have before) I accidentally ordered 10 ducklings but I only have room for about 5 is there anyway to edit a placed order before its been shipped because I have tried contacting the Metzer Farms email for help about 3 days ago still didnt answer my email. Should I call them or what should i do if I only want them to send 5 of the ducklings I do not even need a refund just not enough room that is all thank you.

Metzer Farms Customer

Thank You so much for the fast reply they really should let you view and manage your orders in a little better layout just would be more helpful for goofs like me who accidentally order extra ducklings lol.

It's nerve wracking for sure. lol let us know.
I have a question for you. My duckling has a slight lump on the right side of its neck and before his belly. My duckling now kind of favors leaning his head to the left side of his body and neck what do you thinks happening here?

It's nerve wracking for sure. lol let us know.
The ducklings were suppose to be shipped today and she just answered my email because the worker said they dont answer emails on weekend (bad customer service) she did cancel the order and I still have my other ducklings.

The ducklings were suppose to be shipped today and she just answered my email because the worker said they dont answer emails on weekend (bad customer service) she did cancel the order and I still have my other ducklings.
How is it bad customer service that they don't respond on days off? I've never had a problem changing my order with metzer but always did it during business hours on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom