ducks and geese for free!!

fatty and friends

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 27, 2020
michigan
we are trying to help a flock of dumped ducks and geese, they are in mesquite texas. we could arrange transportation for probably all around the united states though. there is pekin, khaki campbell, and rouen ducks. also quite a few white geese (i don’t have geese and am not sure of breed) please comment below if you can help transport, can adopt (free), or can help catch!!

Sorry this is over 4 hours from me or I would love to have some of them. If you post a picture of the geese we can probably toll you what they are.I would guess white chinese.
my instagram is @fatty_and_friends could you please dm me with “i’m in (your location) and i could take some of the ducks if you could get transport”

Awww, I wish I could help but I'm in FL.. I checked out your insta though, very pretty birds! I love the accessories they have, so cute!!

I am still doing duck math with our newly hatched ducklings and how they will be housed. I. Would love to have geese but my neighbors are too close. I am also several hours away

my instagram is @fatty_and_friends could you please dm me with “i’m in (your location) and i could take some of the ducks if you could get transport”
I'm in Magnolia and would only be able to take hens with my current set up. Sorry, I don't do social media. You could pm me on here. You should also post them on the state thread at Where are you, where am I on this site. You might find someone closer to take the whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom