Ducks becoming more like rude siblings....

happy duck

Crazy duck mom
Mar 24, 2018
Small town
My Coop
My Coop
My ducks have grown up together and have never been rude to each other. Lately they will take little nips at each other(never pulling feathers). I am not worried about it just wanted to hear some of yalls thoughts. I am going to blame this on peaking order, but could be something else. Also they are being more skittish then regular. They have bee very VERY scared of there pool and would rather choke then drink out of it. Maybe they just need a good swim to wash off there bad attitudes. Thanks for the help and please let me know if there is anything I can do...about rudeness and there pool problem. Thanks!
big-merry-christmas-smiley-emoticon-gif.1609122

I was watching my Muscovy females today being prissy to each other no touching but talking trash and what ever they are saying to each other they are getting their point across. One would go for a drink and give their sis a look like nope don’t even think about it . Lol as for being scared of their pool I don’t know mine would love to have their pool but this time of year it’s hit or miss. Merry Christmas to you @happy duck

I was watching my Muscovy females today being prissy to each other no touching but talking trash and what ever they are saying to each other they are getting their point across. One would go for a drink and give their sis a look like nope don’t even think about it . Lol as for being scared of their pool I don’t know mine would love to have their pool but this time of year it’s hit or miss. Merry Christmas to you @happy duck
Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for the help! Sorry I missed this by the way...it did not come up in my alerts. My girls where being frisky over the treats today and my "man"(Jeffery-my male duck) put an end to it. He stood up and looked down at them and quacked real loud...he put them in place! Thanks again!
ab579223526da741d399eb5eddb33320--christian-wallpaper-happy-faces.jpg

Chuck and Buck were definitely butting heads tonight. They came inside fighting like a couple of idiots. When my son split them up, they started nipping at him. He put them to bed early. They fought in their cage. Finally my son put one under each arm, walked them out back, tossed both their butts in the pool.

They are now happy content, snuggled up next to each other in their cage watching Spongebob before bed.

Back
Top Bottom