Ducks changed my life.

True
smile.png
I really Like rainplace's story though, sounds like a heaven of a job - the good and bad included.

This would have been my year with ducks. I was finally getting my colors in getting the qualities i wanted, had an equal number of drakes and hens and ive been getting emails out the butt for ducklings. *sigh* Oh well, at least next time i start my passion for ducks back up i know what to do.

Quote:
HIYA!!! I noticed! Alot of people that were on when i joined are scarce around here now a days! I had to rehome 50+ of my ducks and im down to a handful of scovies now
sad.png
Ducks changed my life, got me through highschool. But WHen I enlisted Mom said she wouldnt take care of them, so I found two loving byc homes and one how in the next city over where i wish i could rescue them all back
hit.gif

Wow! You've graduated already? Congrats! I'm sure you'll have waterfowl again and next time you'll be even better at it.

Quote:
HIYA!!! I noticed! Alot of people that were on when i joined are scarce around here now a days! I had to rehome 50+ of my ducks and im down to a handful of scovies now
sad.png
Ducks changed my life, got me through highschool. But WHen I enlisted Mom said she wouldnt take care of them, so I found two loving byc homes and one how in the next city over where i wish i could rescue them all back
hit.gif

Wow! You've graduated already? Congrats! I'm sure you'll have waterfowl again and next time you'll be even better at it.

I graduate may 20th
smile.png
But they got me through freshman year till my first semester of senior year , lol

I love this and read the whole thing every word and looked at every photo. Very very nice!

Actually to be very honest I came out of severe depression cause of my birds. I love them and will love them forever.

Rainplace I loved your story and your pictures! I have 15 ducks and I just love them. I also have 4 chickens, 4 dogs, 7 cats, 8 rabbits, 2 red-eared sliders, goldfish, 3 parakeets, and many tropical fish. I have only been free to have all my lovely friends since 2005 (got divorced). Now my life is filled with such joy because of all my wonderful friends. My life would be so boring without them all. They are a lot of work, but worth every minute.

You wanna know what else is pretty awesome? I'll tell you anyway.
smile.png
It's pretty awesome that I can tell this story here and have it received in such a way that the reading of the responses has been just as meaningful for me as the the writing of it. You all are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom