Ducks eating ash from pellet stove

She’s a Muscovy and she laid till she was 8. Then went through henopause. She’s a pet just like they all are.
Wow 8!! Thats awesome..yes i got mine "for the eggs" They are going to be 1 and 2 this spring. But I know if they stopped laying tomorrow they'd still be my babies. But i do really want those eggs haha i hope mine lay that long!! Congrats! Youre obviously takin great care

Thank you! I try my best. What breed are yours and do you have pics?
I have a pekin a khaki campbell a cayuga and a mystery duck! i posted on here and we think shes half cayuga half black swedish. In this pic they are looking at the cat. They desperately want to be friends with her. But shes not interested. Haha what kinds do you have?? Do you have pictures?

Attachments

• 20200110_084942.jpg
    20200110_084942.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20191125-093428.png
    Screenshot_20191125-093428.png
    4 MB · Views: 5
They are lovely ducks. Aww kitty doesn’t want to have anything to do with them? Probably wondering what kind of animals they are that like to get in water and play in mud!

They are lovely ducks. Aww kitty doesn’t want to have anything to do with them? Probably wondering what kind of animals they are that like to get in water and play in mud!
Haha yes my cat is a bit stuck up about the mud. And possibly jealous. When the chickens came she wanted to chase them and i would get her in trouble and put her inside. So she just avoids the whole flock now

Back
Top Bottom