Ducks in Diapers!

iloveducks

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 1, 2011
frow.gif
Just wondering if anyone out there keeps their pet ducks in the house. I've got two and I diaper them. They are the best pets I've ever had. No more dogs or cats for me. I love my Ducks!
love.gif

Last edited:
I dont, but I want one, mom says no way. There are tons of people on here that do, where are they all when ya need them
gig.gif

Haha Im one of those people. I had a runner and a black sedishe diapered and inside with me. Now they are out side cause they like it better with the outside ducks and now i have a micro muscovy that is diapered and inside and doesnt like the outside ducks
lol.png
She thinks she is a human....

Ha! I am done with diapers forever!

I don't even keep a litterbox in the house. All 4 cats and 2 dogs use the doggy door to go outside.

I am happy to go outside to be with my birdies.

I have 3 ducks that I bring indoors and diaper only at night. I could never keep them inside all the time because I think that would make them unhappy. If I have to keep them inside for a day, they are so happy to be outdoors the next day. When they were young, they rarely went outside, so they were trained to like a roof over their head, but I think instincts just tell them to like being outdoors.

I have a Sebastopal goose named Sebastian that is diapered and stays inside
smile.png
He has his own goose house inside for when he isn't running around in his diapers I make him
smile.png
And I am going to get my new Pekin today!!! Time to make him his own little diaper tonight. Super excited!!!!

I got my diaper harness' from fashionmyfeathers.com and I cant even beleive how happy I am! The ducks... Not so much. Haha. I had them within a week and even sent my own fabric (though her selections are really great). We are building a sunroom that they will be able to hang out in now. They look sooooo cute! I even got them matching bowties! I will post pictures later. WooHoo!

I am sooooo glad you like the diapers!!!!
smile.png
I hope they grow to like them too, lol. Thank you for the welcome!!! I am so excited about getting the pekin. I will post pics up after I get it tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom