Ducks keeping her head down to her chest

She's holding her head up pretty well, which is great. We're you able to see any bite marks, or anything alarming near the neck?

I would continue with the treatment I suggested above, and it may be good if you post a picture of her next poop.

She's holding her head up pretty well, which is great. We're you able to see any bite marks, or anything alarming near the neck?

I would continue with the treatment I suggested above, and it may be good if you post a picture of her next poop.
Yes she does have bite marks on the back and front of her neck. I don't think the skin was broke. But it did look irritated. She is now lifting her head more but she keeps it up for a little then puts it back down. She just also ate some corn and drank some water. She's napping now. Her neck isn't flopping and the muscles in her neck are working right.

Yes she does have bite marks on the back and front of her neck. I don't think the skin was broke. But it did look irritated. She is now lifting her head more but she keeps it up for a little then puts it back down. She just also ate some corn and drank some water. She's napping now. Her neck isn't flopping and the muscles in her neck are working right.

That's good. Corn isn't nutritionally fulfilling for ducks, especially one in her state of health, it would be best if you haven't, to switch her over to a feed formulated for ducks, or all poultry.

That's good. Corn isn't nutritionally fulfilling for ducks, especially one in her state of health, it would be best if you haven't, to switch her over to a feed formulated for ducks, or all poultry.
I don't feed her corn like food dont worry. She really likes corn so I gave it to her hoping she'd eat cause I know she likes it I mostly feed them food from rural kings that's made for ducks

Back
Top Bottom