Ducks on Porch

70A41DF7-CED1-4C91-BFCA-C38BBA978395.jpeg

I think they heard me talking crap, now all of a sudden they’re laying in the grass. Also check out my little Swiss roll in the back doing duck yoga, it’s my favorite when they do that 😍

My duck Mable has a tradition of getting up on on my back porch to ask for peas (and I'm usually outside with her so I have to run in and get them), while the others all wait around for me to bring them out. She can fly off the steps, but if any of the others venture up I try to run out there and put them back on the ground, since going down steps is not something ducks accomplish gracefully. My dog likes peas as well :D. I use a hose to clean the patio but I try to keep them off as much as possible since I think that's possibly how one of my pekin's got her first case of bumblefoot??
IMG_1611.JPG

My duck Mable has a tradition of getting up on on my back porch to ask for peas (and I'm usually outside with her so I have to run in and get them), while the others all wait around for me to bring them out. She can fly off the steps, but if any of the others venture up I try to run out there and put them back on the ground, since going down steps is not something ducks accomplish gracefully. My dog likes peas as well :D. I use a hose to clean the patio but I try to keep them off as much as possible since I think that's possibly how one of my pekin's got her first case of bumblefoot??
View attachment 2967050
Look at all that grass and they just love the patio 🤣

Back
Top Bottom