Ducks without a pond?

Get a little tykes boat! My ducks are very happy with it! I have a ramp go up and step stones inside so they can get out. tits deep enough, very sturdy, and has a drain plug. I picked it up off the side of the road one day. Great find.

I have one of those, left over from the kids. Great pool... who knew it could has such use lol

Kiddie pools are all I have ever used and they LOVE it. As soon as I fill up the pools with fresh water, they are jumping in and dirtying it up. :/ I love seeing them splash around. :)

My ducks love the kiddie pool, puddles, or water from the hose raining from above them. The only thing that can get irritating about them in puddles is how much they tear up the yard and leave holes when they are, as my husband likes to say, "brushing their teeth" in the standing water. But the holes are worth it when you can just sit and watch them have fun in their water.

My ducks love the kiddie pool, puddles, or water from the hose raining from above them.  The only thing that can get irritating about them in puddles is how much they tear up the yard and leave holes when they are, as my husband likes to say, "brushing their teeth" in the standing water.  But the holes are worth it when you can just sit and watch them have fun in their water. 

LOL @ brushing their teeth. :lau

Back
Top Bottom