Ducky Pictures!!!

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
I was at my moms yesterday cuz I had to take pictures of her house for her insurance so I snapped pictures of the ducks too.

He would have been able to come out, but he is still in trouble. I guess he's being better but we shall see after a few experiments. I still love him though!! Just don't trust him right now lol

My scovy girls. They were up on the very top shelf of the storage thing in their pen. My dad calls them Heckle and Jeckle. I really can't tell them apart lol. My poor girls. They are very skittish but adorable!!

Big duck in a small pool lol. He can't get in the bigger one. This is Aflac

More of Alfac

This is Petunia. She is the only one who can get in the big pool cuz she is the only smart enough to use the step.

Two big ducks. One small pool lol

Fruitloops!!

This is Little Foot, my handiquacked duck and her nest.

And last but not least Little Foot and Fruitloops.

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
Quote:They are all beautiful, what happened with your drake you said you don't trust him?

They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

Miss Lydia

Enlightened
Premium member
10 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Quote:They are all beautiful, what happened with your drake you said you don't trust him?

They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

Normal drake behaviour I see.

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
Quote:They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

Normal drake behaviour I see.

My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie
.... Hes also molting, so maybe thats why

Miss Lydia

Enlightened
Premium member
10 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Quote:Normal drake behaviour I see.

My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie

probably just those male hormones kicking in, Opie does it to me, but I pick him up and hold him like a baby and when i put him down if he does it again I just keep picking him up till he finally gives up. Them boys are nutty.

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
Quote:My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie

probably just those male hormones kicking in, Opie does it to me, but I pick him up and hold him like a baby and when i put him down if he does it again I just keep picking him up till he finally gives up. Them boys are nutty.

They sure are. My welsh harlequin and ancona drakes are sweet. When I go in they tug on my pants for treats
sweet little things. Im afraid to go in the fence to hold my little peeps because of bob. (the rouen)
..... Hes seriously evil
hope he comes down soon

Top Bottom