Ducky Pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Jan 5, 2012.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    I was at my moms yesterday cuz I had to take pictures of her house for her insurance so I snapped pictures of the ducks too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He would have been able to come out, but he is still in trouble. I guess he's being better but we shall see after a few experiments. I still love him though!! Just don't trust him right now lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My scovy girls. They were up on the very top shelf of the storage thing in their pen. My dad calls them Heckle and Jeckle. I really can't tell them apart lol. My poor girls. They are very skittish but adorable!!
    [​IMG]
    Big duck in a small pool lol. He can't get in the bigger one. This is Aflac
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More of Alfac
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Petunia. She is the only one who can get in the big pool cuz she is the only smart enough to use the step.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Two big ducks. One small pool lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fruitloops!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Little Foot, my handiquacked duck and her nest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least Little Foot and Fruitloops.

2. Smiles-N-Sunshine

Smiles-N-Sunshine Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Palominas, Arizona
    Love the pics! Thank you!!!!! [​IMG]

3. kikidee

kikidee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    San Clemente
    Lovely pictures and beautiful duckies! LOL heckle and jeckle [​IMG]

4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:They are all beautiful, what happened with your drake you said you don't trust him?

5. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    Aww! [​IMG]

6. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:They are all beautiful, what happened with your drake you said you don't trust him?

They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

7. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.

They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

Normal drake behaviour I see. [​IMG]

8. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:They are beautiful! And ML, I think its because hes been attcking people lately, but maybe it something else. (thats what I heard last at leased)

Normal drake behaviour I see. [​IMG]

My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie [​IMG].... Hes also molting, so maybe thats why [​IMG]

9. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:Normal drake behaviour I see. [​IMG]

My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie [​IMG].... Hes also molting, so maybe thats why [​IMG]

probably just those male hormones kicking in, Opie does it to me, but I pick him up and hold him like a baby and when i put him down if he does it again I just keep picking him up till he finally gives up. Them boys are nutty.

10. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:My rouen drake is attacking me to. Im afraid to go in the fence caause hes a meanie [​IMG].... Hes also molting, so maybe thats why [​IMG]

probably just those male hormones kicking in, Opie does it to me, but I pick him up and hold him like a baby and when i put him down if he does it again I just keep picking him up till he finally gives up. Them boys are nutty.

They sure are. My welsh harlequin and ancona drakes are sweet. When I go in they tug on my pants for treats [​IMG] sweet little things. Im afraid to go in the fence to hold my little peeps because of bob. (the rouen) [​IMG]..... Hes seriously evil [​IMG] hope he comes down soon [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by