***Ducky's Fan Club!!!***

What happend to the Ducky storys??? I miss them!
hit.gif

Quote:
I'm so sorry you guys, but I have just started school and have not been around to writing the stories, and I also lost 2 of my chickens a week ago.
hit.gif
I will write on the weekends, because I will have homework during the week. This Saturday there will be a story!!
I put you down as a member LindseyM12! Ducky say Hi to all thanks you guys for caring about her!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Leia's Chickens :

Quote:
I'm so sorry you guys, but I have just started school and have not been around to writing the stories, and I also lost 2 of my chickens a week ago.
hit.gif
I will write on the weekends, because I will have homework during the week. This Saturday there will be a story!!
I put you down as a member LindseyM12! Ducky say Hi to all thanks you guys for caring about her!
big_smile.png

i am sorry you lost your 2 chickens
hugs.gif

Hi everyone i'm back!!! Sorry I have not been posting stories lately.

" Hi, this is Ducky. So the last few weeks have been very hectic. I lost two of my best friends, Popcorn and Daisy.
hit.gif
hit.gif
Then it has been very hot, it was 100 degrees yesterday. I have been pecking around and trying to stay cool. Us chickens have been staying in the run, so we are safe. Then around 7:30 Leia lets us out so we go to the forest. Most us stay out on the yard because dad water it so the ground is wet and there are more bugs. Leia started school and I miss her. My friend Carmel went broody and she doesn't want to play with us.
hmm.png
We got watermelon and bananas for treats the other day, I was stuffed. Leia always brings her CD out so we can listen to music, we listen to Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and some other peoples I don't know. I like to listen to the songs, and sometimes we listen to the radio. My favorite station is 102.7 and 101.4 they are both good stations that play music I like. My friend little Red loves when the music comes she dances around the CD player..
lol.png
She is really funny. We made a new pecking order and the new alpha chicken is Hazelnut. Then there Ginger, me, Nutty Buddy. Nutty Buddy is a bully and she needs to go to chicken jail!! Brown is the smallest chicken I think, or maybe it is little Red. The hawks have been out almost every morning to see if us chickens are but we are always in the run, so we are safe. So what have you guys been up to? Leia said she will try to write my story on the weekends now that she is in school. Bye, now.
ya.gif
BYC is the best...
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
".

Last edited:
Leia's Chickens :

Hi everyone i'm back!!! Sorry I have not been posting stories lately.

" Hi, this is Ducky. So the last few weeks have been very hectic. I lost two of my best friends, Popcorn and Daisy.
hit.gif
hit.gif
Then it has been very hot, it was 100 degrees yesterday. I have been pecking around and trying to stay cool. Us chickens have been staying in the run, so we are safe. Then around 7:30 Leia lets us out so we go to the forest. Most us stay out on the yard because dad water it so the ground is wet and there are more bugs. Leia started school and I miss her. My friend Carmel went broody and she doesn't want to play with us.
hmm.png
We got watermelon and bananas for treats the other day, I was stuffed. Leia always brings her CD out so we can listen to music, we listen to Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and some other peoples I don't know. I like to listen to the songs, and sometimes we listen to the radio. My favorite station is 102.7 and 101.4 they are both good stations that play music I like. My friend little Red loves when the music comes she dances around the CD player..
lol.png
She is really funny. We made a new pecking order and the new alpha chicken is Hazelnut. Then there Ginger, me, Nutty Buddy. Nutty Buddy is a bully and she needs to go to chicken jail!! Brown is the smallest chicken I think, or maybe it is little Red. The hawks have been out almost every morning to see if us chickens are but we are always in the run, so we are safe. So what have you guys been up to? Leia said she will try to write my story on the weekends now that she is in school. Bye, now.
ya.gif
BYC is the best...
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

i also like rihanna and lady gaga​

"Hi all this is Ducky, your favorite chicken * i think*
tongue.png
. Oh, well how is everyone doing? I'm enjoying the nice weather here, it is 80 with a nice wind so it is cool to us chickens compared to when it was like 100. Today Leia's dad let us out to go searching for bugs out in the forest, only I couldn't find many.... Little Red stayed by the coop and she caught a snake. She was bragging about how good it was to us.
roll.png
Anyway, I think I have gained more weight over the summer eating all the juicy bugs and fresh cut grass, oh and the Treats!!! I love my treats they are so good. I think we are going to get some watermelon later today. No one is broody now because dad and Leia put the broody hens in a cage and that broke them form being broody. I still miss Leia during the day, but I see her every night when she lets us out to go bug hunting. LindseyM12 I think I am going to make you a VIP member, just like Pippychicken. I have not heard from Pippychicken lately. Thank you for becoming a member maurerwerks
wink.png
Leia has not put out the pool for us chickens to swim in but I think the water would be to cold anyway. Oh, I forgot to tell you guy there was a big storm on Thursday night I think. I mean it was a big storm but it only lasted for 20 minutes then the sun came back out. Bye all !! BYC is best!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
"
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Ducky!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom