Due Process is number 5

Comparing Obama to Hitler is rather pathetic. Turn off Rush Limbaugh and crack a history book. Mindless diatribe doesn't help the debate.

Hitler will remembered for genocide. Obama will be remembered for health care reform.

Hadamar?

Obamamar.
somad.gif

I guess my original post could have come across a bit smug, sorry. It's just irritating. You compare a man who tried to exterminate an entire race of people(6m+ murdered) to our president... like he is anywhere in the same ball park. I just don't get it, it seems ridiculous to me. I was not a fan of W but I never got as crazy about it as it feels now. Like after Obama was sworn in and some people called on Obama to have the feds arrest W for war crimes.. just hyperbole nonsense. Waste of time. Unrealistic and unhelpful. Like comparing Obama to Hitler.

Last edited:
Wow, just like an Obama lover to chime in with rudeness pretending they have common sense and knowledge of history while putting down others. "Pathetic", "mindless", hmmmm? I thought you guys were openminded humanitarians who wish good will onto others? What ever happened to choice? I guess choice in my thoughts is only allowed if it coincides with yours. This is communistic ideology at it's best. Well, obviously you haven't been cracking too many history books and don't know too much about Hitler other than the genocide part. Maybe instead of opening up whatever history book you are reading, you should talk to a German who was there. My family is German, and some of them were Nazi's. Yes, I said some of my family were Nazi's. Are you aware the Nazi Party was just that, a party -like Republican, Democrat, Green, Libertarian. They didn't know what was happening until it was too late. Do you honestly think it started with genocide. By the way, Hitler was the father of universal health care, and under the guise of fighting terrorism did what he did. Our muslims were their Jews. Our Sept 11th was their Reichstag. All Americans ever hear about is the genocide, but Hitler was a very charming leader who helped the Germans out of an economic depression, centralized healthcare, and zombiefied the German people. You need to do more research, because not seeing the similarites between Obama and Hitler is rather pathetic. And I must add I'm not only comparing Obama to Hitler. There are many more leaders I can compare him to -Mao, Stalin, Kim Jong, Chavez, Ivan the Terrible, Vladmir the Impaler, Castro, Ho Chi Minh, Saddam, Pol Pot. Yes, he is THAT bad.

P.S. "Mindless diatribe doesn't help the debate." No one was debating until you butted in, but if you like we can keep going.

P.S.S. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh, because I think he's just as rude as you are.
Holy *******.

P.S. You're not smart and nobody cares about your ******** opinion.

P.S.S. What color was your chicken's **** this morning, *******?

Some people sure didn't like W, but his successor scares us. We have seen this before. Worse, it isn't just Obama, but a whole raft of people that think that they know better than the average working class citizen. Just listen to MSNBC and CNN.

The hatred and ridicule that we hear from the left really scares us. The goal of those in power seems to be to marginalize and eventually eliminate those with differing opinions. I sure don't want to live in a one party state that requires everyone to follow the party line.

While half of the nation thinks it is great that someone else is going to pay their bills, the rest of us are looking for a way out. The day is coming when the government cannot provide all of those benefits and fulfill all of those promises. Eventually, it will run out of people willing to work and pay all of those taxes. Lenin said that refugees are people that voted with their feet.

Holy *******.

P.S. You're not smart and nobody cares about your ******** opinion.

P.S.S. What color was your chicken's **** this morning, *******?

Lets not be nasty to each other. This is an exchange of ideas and thoughts.

Whenever anyone new shows up on the scene from out of nowhere and garners the cheering crowds and accolades as Obama did, there will be comparisons to Hitler and other dictators. The most ruthless in history were not socially dysfunctional people, they were very well spoken and highly charismatic. They also surrounded themselves with loyal followers who didn't question decisions. So, having lived in Illinois and seen the lackluster list of Obama's achievements prior to his nomination, I took note of the adoring fanatical crowds.

Hitler was elected by a population that was suffering from terrible economic conditions. He gave the people hope for a better future and restored a sense of national pride. Somewhere along the way, things went awry. Was it absolute power corrupting absolutely? part of a master plan? It is tough to say. But when the ball got rolling, the German people had a scapegoat, a sense of national pride, and a formidable military.

So to a degree there are some parallels between Obama and the early years of Hitler. As long as our republic still stands and the constitution remains in force, I don't think that the comparison will end.

But... If there is an extreme calamity, then who knows what could happen.

cupman: Thank you. I can definately appreciate what you wrote, and I also understand your beliefs even while disagreeing.
rufus: very well said.

I did not support W or any President who has overstepped the boundaries of the Constitution. Our founding fathers knew first hand what happens when one man, or a small group of people, have so much power over an entire nation. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The Constitution was written long ago, in a language very easy to understand, and what's happening now is a twisting of simple wording to fit agendas that control the people instead of restraining government. THE LAWS OUR GOVERNMENT ARE IGNORING (CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS) RESTRAIN THEIR POWER -not ours. I don't think very many people understand what the Constitution even says, or why it's there. This is the obvious little secret that our government doesn't want you to know. They don't want you to know that over half the laws on the books contradict the Constitution and are illegal. They got away with this because no one questioned them or even knew what was going on. Honestly, how many of you actually read the bills they put forth or watch Congress in action on CSPAN, instead you watch the news and naively believe what you're being told? There are so many misconceptions that the media and our gov't has put out there, that if you were to read the Constitution and other documents you'd realize they've made up a lot of nonsense.

MYTH #1: We are a Democracy. FALSE, we are a Republic.
You'd think our President, Sec of State, etc, would know the difference, but they're constantly referring to us as a democracy. Heck, Iran is a democracy. "A Republic is representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (mob rule).

MYTH #2: The President is head of the United States
Not sure how this one came about, but his original duties were very few. Now we look to him for executive action, to save our economy, feed us, give us equal rights. This just confuses the heck out of me, cause he's not supposed to have any power to do any of this.

MYTH #3: The Constitution creates law and order
The truth is it restrains the power of our government from being tyrants toward us. That's it's sole purpose.

This is very scary to many of us, because this is the road every dictator has taken in the past. There are obvious warning signs we see. Our government is no longer restrained, and when you give that much power to a man or small group, they will abuse it. We see that in the media we are being ridiculed, many times told we are dangerous while they give a creepy little laugh. It's like a school yard bully or an abusive spouse trying to blame the victim. We are non-violent people, who want our rights, who don't like corruption. The manipulation tactics they use are very scary. Bad things were going on behind the scene when W was President, but now it's an out in the open arrogance. It's scary when you watch women faint in Obamas presence, the media gawking while asking easy questions, it's creepy. The Democratic Party has changed into something I can't even recognize. I don't always agree, but I actually liked Hillary, so I'm not 100% opposed to Democrats. I really don't like either label of Republicans or Democrats because they both have corruption, but I have noticed a trend toward more liberal Democrats being bullies. Heck, McCain (R) is one of the worst elitist bullies. We're mearly taking a stand against a corrupt set of elitists, who are erroding the very nature of America's foundation.

stefan, I'm glad we found a common ground on civility. I do lean democrat but sometimes I agree with repubs on issues... mainly guns. I know Obama has to be the most polarizing guy ever but I still think your concerns give him too much credit. Like... if he asked for my gun he wouldn't get it and I even voted for him. As I've said before, the idea of gun control in a country of our size and our population?(with our history) fantasy. I see all these state level bans on guns and other nonsense.. it just makes me roll my eyes.. like you said, we are a republic, if the majority opposes the constitution they will lose. as they should. But lately it almost seems the constitution is subjective.

the true driving force behind this country is above the president, it's the supreme court. I know that, in itself, is a big debate. if we go there let's make a new thread

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom