Dumb egg turning question ?

bikergirl

Crowing
14 Years
Jan 9, 2009
Eastsound, Wa
So I set 13 eggs on Wed. Jan 14th (@ 7am) So my question is when do I stop turning them Feb. 1st 7am???

Help me people this is my first time!!!!!!!!!

I tryed one other time, the thermomiter said it was 110! So I turned down the baiter, got another thermomiter, and The real temp was 82
sad.png
they ALL died

tomorrow is day 18 ( January 31 ) for your eggs you can turn them today normally like you have been doing but on day 18 and up you stop turning them don't turn them anymore from day 18 and up keep the bator top closed don't open it until the chicks have hatched try to have your humidity around 50 or 60% and temp around 99.5 to 100 or in between

So sorry about your last hatch.. sending you good hatching vibes with this hatch of yours
fl.gif

Last edited:
Jan. 31st is the last day that you will stop turning. I always wait til the evenings of day 18 to finish my turnings of the eggs, candle one last time and bump the humidity. Humidity for me is 60 to 70% for good clean hatches on the last 3 days. Do nothing to your temps if they have been correct.

If you have them in a turner remember the temps and humidity will go down once you take them out of the turner and set them back to hatch, it will take a few hours for the temps and humidity to come back up to the correct levels.

Back
Top Bottom