Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

If you grab your rooster and hold him down for a few minutes it shows him you are top of pecking order and he will not attack you every day.
I have to; very humbly and even somewhat ashamedly, maybe heartbroken is a better description; add an update to my post concerning my aggressive rooster.
I finally ran out of patience with being attacked every time i walked by him. And even more so from him running clear across the property to get close enough to sneak up on me when i turned my back and/or was concentrating on something else.
I now go out spread some scratch as usual, open the door and immediately kick his butt as they all pour out. So far he has not attacked once during the entire day. This is not my ideal of a proper relationship so i am furthering the study by seeing how long he can maintain himself without the initial "butt whoopin" starting this morning. The score is 9 days started with a smack down and no attacks. I would so much more rather go back to the days when he would just follow me around and when i sat down he would perch on my leg.

Back
Top Bottom