Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

My tailess boy. Only pic I have of him. The fox took his tail
20210406_151306.jpg

Look. She's poofy enough. How can't you call that floof?!
View attachment 2856438
I think she's pretty.:idunno I honestly don't care about fluff and size and color though. (Unless it's my cochins. One of my cochins is like the biggest and fluffiest chickens we have even though she is still technically a baby.❤️) I do like cochins better than any orps anyways. (Sorry now I am just rambling on.. :oops: )

I honestly don't like the dumpy-obese-fluff-ball look. I prefer trim egg makers or muscular and tall meaties. Like polish or JG👇
View attachment 2856561View attachment 2856562
Do you like Brahma's?
I think I may have a Brahma cockerel. Not old enough to tell yet but he looks quite brahmarish.
I used to have a Brahma cross. Nice old boy. I wish I had kept him. They are gentle giants.
20210124_105459.jpg

What is the dumbest thing somebody has said to you regarding chickens?

My friend:
'I have no idea what my cockerel is doing. He keeps trying to get on the hens backs so I chase him away' 😂 🤷‍♂️

I've probably got other stories but I'm interested to hear your ones lol!:pop
"Chickens can lay green eggs?" (I admitted I quoted myself when mom told me we were getting green egg laying chickens.)

"Which breed lays the best eggs?"

"Brown eggs are more nutritious then white eggs"

"I thought green eggs were bad eggs" (not something I said this time.)

The customers we sell chickens to often ask which ones lay the best eggs XD. We were also told by a local tractorsupply that brown egg layers lay more nutritious eggs :)

Do you like Brahma's?
I think I may have a Brahma cockerel. Not old enough to tell yet but he looks quite brahmarish.
I used to have a Brahma cross. Nice old boy. I wish I had kept him. They are gentle giants.
View attachment 2856642
GOSH! Handsome roo!
I adore brahmas. I only had one pullet and she died young due to a mouth deformity. I had really wanted more than the one. I may order some in the future. But I don't really like very many chicken breeds tbh.

Back
Top Bottom