Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

I have never heard of those.
That’s a very good thing!
Cutworms circle the bottom of a plant around the stem and cut it right off (lost two 18 inch tomato starts overnight), and Squash Vine Borers lay eggs in the stem of your squash plant. When they hatch the larvae eat through your plant & can kill it in days. Both are AWFUL.

That’s a very good thing!
Cutworms circle the bottom of a plant around the stem and cut it right off (lost two 18 inch tomato starts overnight), and Squash Vine Borers lay eggs in the stem of your squash plant. When they hatch the larvae eat through your plant & can kill it in days. Both are AWFUL.
I've been going out and checking my butternut squash plants every day. No mercy from me, either!

Despite their consciousness, they remain soulless or that they do not have spirits. For this reason, when they die, they do not enter into an afterlife. In other words, they will not live in eternity with us.

This is no reason to mistreat an animal of any kind.
We will have to agree to disagree on that first part but do agree with the latter that there’s no reason to mistreat animals.

Seeing as this thread is rather off topic I thought I'd share this adorable photo showing a family of Blobfish.
They look so cuddly.
:love
20210718_230115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom