Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Yeh ok. I definitely didn't manage at school. You'll be better off than I was I expect.

I'm thick as two short planks
I have a learning disability and potential other problems that haven’t been diagnosed (thanks covid!) so I might not be that much better off
Really? I honestly kinda want to go back to school but Covid is so annoying. I just want friends again! The only friends I have are people on backyard chickens and my sisters and my chickens. 🤣 Sorry this is kinda random....
I have one friend (maybe more?) on BYC and thats it on friends and none family interactions. Thats one of the bad things about homeschooling, there are homeschooling groups but we never got along with them, so far I haven’t found anywhere to go to meet people I actually get along with. Did you only start homeschooling when covid started? I have all was been homeschooled

sorry KingB for derailing your thread!
this is the second time I am writing this it deleted the first time

I have a learning disability and potential other problems that haven’t been diagnosed (thanks covid!) so I might not be that much better off

I have one friend (maybe more?) on BYC and thats it on friends and none family interactions. Thats one of the bad things about homeschooling, there are homeschooling groups but we never got along with them, so far I haven’t found anywhere to go to meet people I actually get along with. Did you only start homeschooling when covid started? I have all was been homeschooled

sorry KingB for derailing your thread!
this is the second time I am writing this it deleted the first time
Yeah we started doing homeschooling because we used to be doing online school for our actual school. Then it got to difficult and we didn't wanna get Covid so everybody voted for doing homeschooling. Back when I was a kid, we would homeschool. But then when I got up to second grade my mom decided that we were going to go to real school. I mean at least my homeschooling is easy! 🤷‍♀️ ;)

Yeah sorry KingB!🤣

So this sort of goes in line with what this threads is meant to be about. Part of the reason why I never got along with the kids in the homeschooling groups when I was younger was because my mother told me not to talk to strangers, young me went “whats a strange? Its someone I don’t know right? Which means all over kids are strangers so I shouldn’t talk to them” :th

So this sort of goes in line with what this threads is meant to be about. Part of the reason why I never got along with the kids in the homeschooling groups when I was younger was because my mother told me not to talk to strangers, young me went “whats a strange? Its someone I don’t know right? Which means all over kids are strangers so I shouldn’t talk to them” :th
I remember back when I was a kid, we went to a playground or something. And my brother was talking to a random little boy that was like the same age as him. So I yelled, "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!!" 🤣

Back
Top Bottom