Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

We adopted our 6 chicks from TSC. When we were looking at what type of feed to purchase there was a 35# bag and a 40# bag. I was looking at the ingredients and comparing. I asked the worker how long she thought the 40# bag would last for 6 chicks, she told me, "About 2 weeks." I thought I heard her wrong or she misspoke so I asked again, "About 2 weeks." EAT UP CHICKS!!! LOL
Chickens are pigs, but that's a bit extreme.:lau

That is so strange. Perhaps you could offer her a BOOK?:/

Perhaps you can offer her this book :lau

I've actually heard that is a really good book, so...

Yeab, sorry, it definitely is and i was more joking because of the title.. chickens for dummies lol

Chatted my cousin up about the breeds they own since fiancé surprised me with chicks. She basically made me feel like they were way better and cooler chicken parents and we just wanted to copy them. Then proceeded to tell me that since we didn't go through the hatchery that they did we obviously don't deserve chickens.

Chatted my cousin up about the breeds they own since fiancé surprised me with chicks. She basically made me feel like they were way better and cooler chicken parents and we just wanted to copy them. Then proceeded to tell me that since we didn't go through the hatchery that they did we obviously don't deserve chickens.

That's not even really necessarily dumb, she just sounds like a real b**** lol

But seriously, so sorry you have to deal with that. :(

Edited to censor the swear myself since it didnt censor aha

That's not even really necessarily dumb, she just sounds like a real b**** lol

But seriously, so sorry you have to deal with that. :(

Edited to censor the swear myself since it didnt censor aha

Hahaha! Yeah... no sweat off my back over it. I'm pretty used to her witchy ways.

Back
Top Bottom