Dumped ducks pinellas county florida

Alright so, I've had a busy week but I've been keeping them fed. Today I called the SPCA and they agreed to take in the ducks if I can manage to catch them and bring them in, so tonight once it gets dark me and a couple other people are going to go to the park and try to get them all. I've cleaned out my coop and closed the door between the coop and run so I will put these 4 in my coop and keep my ducks in the run for the night, then bring them to the SPCA in the morning assuming all goes well and we are able to catch them. I'll post an update after saying how it went

Alright so, I've had a busy week but I've been keeping them fed. Today I called the SPCA and they agreed to take in the ducks if I can manage to catch them and bring them in, so tonight once it gets dark me and a couple other people are going to go to the park and try to get them all. I've cleaned out my coop and closed the door between the coop and run so I will put these 4 in my coop and keep my ducks in the run for the night, then bring them to the SPCA in the morning assuming all goes well and we are able to catch them. I'll post an update after saying how it went
Good luck!

All went well!! It took awhile, but I managed to get all 4 of them. Almost got all 4 at once but one of the girls got back into the pond, she was immediately mounted and being chased around by the male ducks there so I knew I couldn't leave her overnight. Had to wait about 30-40 minutes for her to come back off the water then I had to walk into the middle of the pond in my shoes and jeans just to keep her from running back into the water, and then I was able to chase her down and catch her. Now all 4 are safe in my coop and we will be on the way to SPCA tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom