Dun/"Chocolate Project" Ameraucana Bantam Rooster

kswaterfowl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 11, 2009
Greencastle, IN
We have a Dun/"Chocolate Project" Ameraucana bantam rooster for sale. He is genetically DUN, meaning you will hatch both DUN colored male and female chicks from him in the first generation when bred to blacks. He has a very nice dark chocolate color overall, a little lighter on the breast and flanks. You can also use him with Lavendar for Platinums/Khakis. This is the only bird we will have available this year from this project. I can e-mail pictures but do not have one on here currently to upload. Located in West Central part of Indiana, prefer pick up, can meet at shows we attend. Also driving to the Grayville, IL area soon, could deliver there. This bird is a PROJECT bird, he is 75% pure. His offspring have all been used in breeding pens. Please e-mail me for more info.

I’d love to follow your progress. There is also the sex linked chocolate Ameraucana program that’s been going a while so you Could also make Beige from a sex linked chocolate male over a Dun chocolate hen

I’d love to follow your progress. There is also the sex linked chocolate Ameraucana program that’s been going a while so you Could also make Beige from a sex linked chocolate male over a Dun chocolate hen

Is there a Facebook group or anything to follow this?

Back
Top Bottom