Dungeons and Dragons chat thread! NOT an active game.

I never did update on this - they managed to kill the Dino-lich, but only by one hit. They had 5/6 party members down and the last hit was dealt buy a guy who had already been revived. It was VERY tight.

Today one of my players dropped off some gifts for us that are very unusual. XD I'm getting a kick out of them but they're weird. Partner who plays but isn't super into D&D is wigged out a lil.

I never did update on this - they managed to kill the Dino-lich, but only by one hit. They had 5/6 party members down and the last hit was dealt buy a guy who had already been revived. It was VERY tight.

Today one of my players dropped off some gifts for us that are very unusual. XD I'm getting a kick out of them but they're weird. Partner who plays but isn't super into D&D is wigged out a lil.
Time stamp 1985-ish.... I'm a teen playing AD&D with some 30-ish gamers & my ex-hippy uncle (they all worked for the city in different dept's; uncle was a building inspector).... These guys were some extremely creative gamers.... I really had to work to stay up with them... I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. It really, really fostered a mindset of always trying to think outside the box as well as being ready for a multitude of variables.....

We've reconvened post holidays and we're now tracking down a ghost ship. We're on a boat borrowed from the pirate clan leader William Pierson, a lad of a mere 13 years who's actually a wise tactician but also REALLY big on classic pirate aesthetics (he wears a fake eyepatch and tries really hard to talk 'like a pirate should', for example). He owes us a favor after we tracked down and returned his stolen "shipment" (see; goods stolen from someone else) of copper bars so we called it in to borrow a ship and sail out to a small island chain where the ghost ship has been seen, primarily on the new moon.

Right now my partner D is GMing. I have no idea where it's all going but it should be fun. :)

i'm torn. which one do I use!
ladies.png

Back
Top Bottom