Dunnellon, FL., Tractor Supply Co., farm swaps 2nd and 4th Saturdays Monthly

Originally many years ago we had the swaps at our farm. DH was concerned about if someone were to get hurt on our property. Nobody sells event insurance for events on private property. I had heard about swaps at other TSC's around the country. I went to the store manager and asked if we could have the swap in a section of the parking lot that really wasn't being used. The manager said we could give it a try and see how it would go. It turned out to be a success. Over the years the mall where TSC is, has gone through some changes but we're still there. We had our first swap in 2009. Here are a few pictures of our first swap. The parking lot area where we used to have the swap was reconfigured and a lot of trees were taken out and the parking lot is set up way different now. We had more shade before but still have some now.
Does this still happen October of 22 ?

Its the second Saturday
I'm at tractor supply
Aaaaaaannnnndddd
There's no one here
No swap that I see

So sorry for your troubles!
I know the swap happened on the 8th. I missed that one but was planning to attend the next, only I haven't been able to confirm the date. It must be next week.
You might want to join the Florida chicken swap group on Facebook. That's how I'm trying to follow along, lol. I have so many boys to rehome, and a couple gals. It's about an hour drive for me too, so I really feel for you. Why can't they advertise better?!

We have had to move. We are now the Dunnellon Sparr Building and Farm Supply Farm Swap at 2915 W DunnellonRoad. The swap dates are the same as the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co Farm Swap were on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays monthly from 8am to 12pm. No fees, just come and setup. In the future we will be raffling off some canopies at our new location. We realize it has been hotter than usual and suggest bringing either a canopy or umbrella. We do have a couple of areas with some shade. FARM SWAP(2)_230624_211251.jpg

I only have one swap which is formally the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co Farm Swap. We had to move so we moved to the Dunnellon Sparr Building and Farm Supply at 2915 Dunnellon Road. There is another swap but I have nothing to do with it. Someone else started it. They are having it on the same dates as our swaps. I did suggest they change their dates but they refused to and told me to change ours but we have been doing this for so long and they recently started theirs and they decided to have their swaps on the same weekends. Some people trying to connect it with the former Tractor Supply Co Farm Swap which I started around 15 years ago. I with a couple of friends obtained permission to hold the swap back then by contacting the businesses in the area to see if there was any objections of which at the time there was none. We don't charge any fees it's completely free to come and setup. We want this to be free and family friendly and a way to buy and sell farm animals and livestock, anything that is farm related. Good luck... FARM SWAP(2)_230624_211251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom