Duramyicin-10 for 1 day waiting for tylan-help

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by walkerkm, Mar 26, 2012.

  1. walkerkm

    walkerkm Chillin' With My Peeps

    172
    1
    111
    Jul 21, 2009
    Ma
    I have 1 cochin bantam that has been sneezing a little, has rattling and has a little bit of a runny nose (very little now) She's eating, drinking and being herself. Since she is in with my others i gave them all drumyicin today. I'm waiting to receive my tylan order which i should have wends.

    Ok to stop giving them the durmyicin until i receive the tylan or should i continue until i get it?
    Egg withdrawal for 1 day of durmyicin?
    Okay to move over from durmyicin to tylan right away?

    Any help would be great!
     
  2. dawg53

    dawg53 Humble

    23,342
    1,231
    448
    Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    You can switch to the tylan, no problem. Good thing too, duramycin has a 21 day withdrawal period.
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by